Hear2Stay Conference: Thursday 21st October 2021
Join us on Thursday 21 October at the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster for a memorable day of renowned speakers, expert panels, new policy development, entertainment, conversation and community.
You are invited to join us to connect with other supporters and like-minded people and to help us celebrate our second anniversary at our evening social.
Details of the programme for the day, with speakers, session format, and other info, will be shared here over the coming weeks.
What does a conference ticket get you?
- A day packed with inspiring speakers, lively panel discussions and Q&A sessions with names from media, academia, science, politics & the arts.
- “Meet-Up Points” to explore LGB issues including healthcare, workplace, the RSE curriculum, or the key to successful campaigning.
- Stalls to browse including an LGB bookshop with book signings, and the chance to buy some wildly attractive LGB Alliance merchandise.
- Essential tea and coffee top-ups throughout the day and a buffet lunch.
- Meet the fabulous Bev and Kate, and our new Trustees, and the opportunity to contribute to the future focus and direction of LGB Alliance.
- The disco! A lively evening social event to celebrate the rebirth of LGB activism, make new friends and generally let your hair down.
Lastly, it’s your opportunity to say “I was there.” This is set to be an historic event and you will kick yourself if you miss it.
Scroll down in the tickets box below to find the right ticket type for you.
Exhibit at the event
Alongside our LGB Alliance merch shop, and the LGB bookshop, the exhibition area will include stalls from a variety of groups and organisations who support our aims. If you are a charity, campaign group, network, business or other organisations and would like to book an exhibition stand, please complete the enquiry form via the button below. Confirmed bookings will be listed on this page ahead of the event. Exhibition stands are priced at £750 but discounted pitches (or free with a booked delegate ticket) are available for certain not-for-profit groups.